The hall, completely refurbished in 2016, boasts a commercial-grade kitchen and full facilities for disabled people.
There is a main hall plus a small meeting room, both of which have access to the kitchen.
- The main hall seats 90 in rows, or 56 round tables.
- The meeting room seats 20 in rows or 10 at round tables.
- A stage at one end, with a projection room at the other.
- Twelve double electric sockets around the room.
- Hatch access to both the kitchen and the meeting room.
- Fully dimmable lighting.
- An exhibition board for local groups to display their work.
- Four (folding and removable) tables.
- Access to the kitchen.
- Hatch to main hall.
Tables and chairs
- 13 folding tables size 6′ x 2′ (Ten are 1825mm long, 600mm wide, 760mm tall while three are a little lower). Melamine tops.
- 6 folding tables size 4′ x 2′ (1200mm x 600mm) with melamine tops.
- 6 folding tables size 2’10” square, with melamine tops.
- 1 folding table size 3′ x 2′ (1m x 60cm) – melamine top.
- 100 folding chairs plus a few plastic ones.
- 5-ring hob
- Commercial dishwasher
- A larder fridges. Note – this is left switched off between sessions.
- Hatch to main hall and door to meeting room.
- Superfast broadband (free)
- Hearing loop, radio microphone and amplifier, including the facility to play music.
- Stage lighting and sound system may be available
- Projector may be available
- All doorways bar one are wide enough for wheelchair access.
- Toilet with wheelchair access.
- Both the front and back doors have a ramp.
Some equipment can be hired for use outside the hall.
We regret we cannot accommodate bouncy castles.
Our full premises licence can be seen here.
In brief we are licenced for plays, films, live and recorded music, dance and indoor sporting events, but it is your responsibility to check the licence and ensure you adhere to it.
For Rates please click here.
To check availability or book please go to our calendar.