£6.00 per hour for residents of the parish of Winfrith Newburgh
£12.00 per hour for non-residents.
SMALL MEETING ROOM
£4.00 per hour for residents of the parish of Winfrith Newburgh
£6.00 per hour for non-residents.
Loan of crockery outside the Hall £5.00 (Residents and Non-Residents)
Loan of Tables and Chairs outside the Hall 50p/Item/Day (Residents and Non-Residents)
HOW TO PAY
We request payment in advance, please.
The three ways you can pay:
- By cheque made payable to ‘Winfrith Newburgh Village Hall’ to Nic Johnson (Treasurer – see below).
- In cash to Nic Johnson (Treasurer).
- By BACS to account 38182130, sort code 60-07-01. Please add a reference with your surname and the date of your booking (if you are booking a series of dates, the date of the first of them).
An invoice can be provided if required. Contact Nic Johnson (Treasurer – see below)
Nic Johnson can be contacted:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01305 854133
- Address: 19 High Street, Winfrith Newburgh.
Non-financial queries should go to the Bookings Manager.