£6.00 per hour for residents of the parish of Winfrith Newburgh
£12.00 per hour for non-residents.
SMALL MEETING ROOM
£4.00 per hour for residents of the parish of Winfrith Newburgh
£6.00 per hour for non-residents.
Loan of crockery only available to villagers; donation requested.
Loan of Tables and Chairs outside the Hall 50p/Item/Day (Residents and Non-Residents)
HOW TO PAY
We request payment in advance, please.
The three ways you can pay:
- By cheque made payable to ‘Winfrith Newburgh Village Hall’ to Nic Johnson (Treasurer – see below).
- In cash to Nic Johnson (Treasurer).
- By BACS to account 38182130, sort code 60-07-01. Please add a reference with your surname and the date of your booking (if you are booking a series of dates, the date of the first of them).
An invoice can be provided if required. Contact Nic Johnson (Treasurer – see below)
Nic Johnson can be contacted:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01305 854133
- Address: 19 High Street, Winfrith Newburgh.
Cancellations can only be made by contacting the Bookings Manager (not online). The Village Hall reserves the right to charge for late cancellations if the hall could not be re-hired.
Non-financial queries should go to the Bookings Manager.